As a provider of administrative support to the audio branding team, you’ll be part of a fast-paced department with an essential function in the business. This role would suit a career-minded, focused and enthusiastic person with some administrative experience. Self-motivated and helpful, you’ll be an exceptional listener, with strong analytical skills and excellent attention to detail. The successful candidate will receive exceptional support and development, and will benefit from exciting opportunities for progression within the business.
- Accurately logging client account information on the internal CRM database
- Filing, faxing, answering calls and handling post as and when required
- Responding to the needs of the audio branding team
- Providing holiday cover for the Audio Brand Consultants when necessary
Skills, knowledge and experience required:
- Experience in telephone customer service and an impeccable telephone manner
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong IT skills
- Ambitious, reliable and focused
- Dedicated team player with drive and initiative
- Ability to multitask, work under pressure and meet and exceed set realistic targets
- Flexible, enthusiastic, proactive and organized approach to work
- B2B customer service experience is desirable
PHMG is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.