Business Development Manager
PHMG, the world leader in Audio Branding, is actively recruiting for an Business Development Manager in the Philadelphia area. As part of our continued expansion across North America, this is a key role in an exciting new territory that will offer unlimited growth potential.
As an Business Development Manager, you will be closing deals face-to-face with presidents and owners of small-to-medium sized businesses. You’ll be expected to seal the deal on the first meeting on a daily basis, as you sit three to five pre-qualified meetings a day booked by a team of well established inside sales representatives. This competitive and highly rewarding role is ideal for a highly self-motivated sales closer, and is handsomely compensated by an uncapped commission structure. If you are hungry to advance your career within an ever-growing organization, we want to hear from you!
• Present audio branding to decision makers and business owners through a structured presentation
• Take every opportunity to close deals in the first meeting
• Achieve sales revenue from new business meetings
• Self-generate new client prospects
• Hand off signed deals to an implementation and account management team.
• Ensure all documentation is completed to the required standard
• 5+ years of relevant face-to-face, B2B sales experience
• Consistent and proven track record of closing new business through a short sales cycle
• Excellent rapport building skills
• Extensive experience of closing deals with decision makers of B2B markets
• Refined direct selling style using SPIN selling and various sales techniques to “always be closing”
• Strong sense of urgency and comfortable closing a high volume of sales during a first meeting
• Currently a top performer in your industry
• Impeccable professional business image to represent our world-leading branding company
• Dedicated team player with drive and initiative
Perks of Working at PHMG:
• Competitive base salary with uncapped commission
• Apple MacBook Air, Iphone, and Bose Speakers given
• Choice of company car or car allowance, with mileage and expense reimbursement
• Sales incentives including luxury branded Christmas gifts, watches, and financial rewards.
• The opportunity to surround yourself with and learn from top new business closers with a winning mentality and where “individual commitment to a group effort” is at the heart of our sales team
• Fully expensed comprehensive induction and training in the UK or Chicago office
Established in 1998 in the UK, PHMG has become the world’s leading audio branding agency. From our North American HQ in a prime North Michigan Avenue location, we’re expanding across the continent and beyond, making us one of Chicago’s fastest growing media companies.
We work with 36,000 clients in 39 countries across the globe, and this expansive client list includes household names of the caliber of Samsung, Audi and Adidas, as well as SMEs in every sector of the global market.
We give each of them a stellar production that combines creative copy, world-class voice artistry and an exclusive Brand-Sound-Track™ - strengthening their business identity in the most memorable, emotive way.
PHMG is a company that’s dedicated to its clients. Our expert team of Audio Brand Directors and Account Managers deliver consultation and support at every stage of the journey. As member of the Institute of Customer Service, we also take part in an in-depth customer survey – proudly earning an outstanding overall satisfaction rate of 98.5%.
PHMG is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
All applicants must possess current US work authorization.