PHMG is the world’s leading audio branding agency, working with more than 36,000 clients in 39 countries. Globally renowned brands such as Audi, Adidas and Coca-Cola trust us to make them sound as good as they look.
Compensation package: £25k basic with realistic first year earnings of £40k
Office location: Old Trafford, Manchester, M16 0PQ
Working hours: 08:45 am – 17:15 pm
Reports to: Client Services Manager
Our Account Managers are responsible for the day-to-day management of around 200 accounts, made up of long-standing clients and new clients sent their way by our expert sales teams. Through seamless coordination with our creatives, they deliver top-quality productions whilst proactively consulting on their clients’ ongoing marketing needs.
New Account Managers will start with a base of 200 clients and will be expected to onboard new clients every month, building up to around 400 clients. From the very first meeting, they present a polished, professional image that reassures clients that they’re in good hands.
They epitomise the concept of a ‘people person’ – experts in relationship management, rapport building over the phone and specialising in developing long-term relationships with decision makers. Active listeners, they engage clients to understand their business plans and marketing needs and present innovative solutions. Ultimately, they strive to be a true extension of their client’s business.
Their clients can be relied on for referrals and clients personally vouch for them and recognise their expertise and knowledge.
Commercially astute, they know their numbers and can demonstrate value through metrics and data. By running their desk like their own business, they spot opportunities and can act on their own initiative, at pace, to deliver world-class results for their clients and PHMG.
Highly motivated, they set clear goals and consistently demonstrate their drive to exceed client expectations.
As they learn new skills, and consistently achieve target, career paths open up for progression and promotion.
Strategic objectives and responsibilities:
- At every touch-point, you’ll demonstrate your expert-level understanding of your clients’ needs, PHMG’s product portfolio and the wider industry to offer clients exceptional creative, technical and commercial support
- Working collaboratively across a matrix of teams to deliver productions and audio projects to exemplary standards, exceeding client expectations with the highest level of communication and project management
- You deliver industry-leading customer service to ensure satisfaction continuously improves
- You have a constant pipeline of potential new business opportunities. You’re never chasing at the last minute to hit target
- You’re always looking to identify commercial opportunities within your client base and foster long-term client relationships through a contact model that works for each client
- You know your numbers and how you can improve key metrics. You spot trends in data and are always planning ahead. You’re not surprised at the end of any month as you’ve been monitoring the health of your client base constantly
- You seek out guidance and support from your peers and across your network – your commitment to your personal development is obvious to everyone around you
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive salary and rewards
- Career development and progression directly linked to your performance
- Free gym membership at PureGym from your first month
- All expenses paid company events in sought after venues
- Birthday gifts and time off to celebrate
- On-site barber and beautician
- Exciting social scene and lively atmosphere
- Creative, spacious offices with breakout areas and bar
- Dry cleaning and tailoring service
- Fundraising initiatives for our registered charity – the PHMG Foundation
- Cycle to work scheme
- Smart pension scheme following a three-month probationary period
Established in 1998, PHMG has grown from a renowned Manchester-based business to the world’s leading audio branding agency – working with 36,000 clients in 54 countries across the globe. This expansive client list includes household names of the calibre of Samsung, Audi and Adidas, as well as SMEs in every sector of the global market. We give each of them a stellar production that combines creative copy, world-class voice artistry and an exclusive Brand-Sound-Track™ – strengthening their business identity in the most memorable, emotive way.