PHMG is the world’s leading audio branding agency, working with more than 36,000 clients in 54
countries and trusted by globally renowned brands such as Audi, Adidas and Coca-Cola. Our
success is all down to the talented individuals in our Manchester and Chicago offices – and we’d
like you to join them
We require an energetic, ideas driven individual to be our Marketing Assistant in the Manchester office.
Providing vital global support to the organisation and working across all areas of marketing, you’ll be
involved in a wide variety of projects involving sales material, recruitment marketing, client care
marketing, internal communications and events.
The position demands a skilled, confident and dedicated all-rounder with the ability to work
independently and as part of a busy team. You’ll have outstanding attention to detail, strong initiative
and the level head necessary to work under pressure – and be comfortable working with Adobe
creative suites. This role presents an incredible opportunity to join a varied, fast-paced department at
an exciting time for the business, so we require a quick-witted, experienced individual who can hit the
Responsible to: Head of Marketing
External relationships: Suppliers, Sales team, Client Care team, Recruitment team
Salary: $42.5k OTE
Hours: 8.45am-5.15pm, Monday to Friday
Location: Downtown Chicago
• Assisting the Marketing team with all internal and external communications
• Supporting the digital team with campaign driven marketing materials
• Providing Sales, Client Care, Operational and Recruitment departments with on-brand materials
• Helping to roll-out any company event - from departmental team building initiatives to companywide conferences and Christmas parties
• Assisting with global stock management - liaising with printers, merchandise companies and staff
to ensure the smooth running of all globally distributed materials
Skills, knowledge and experience required:
• Experience of working in marketing and business
• An understanding of how to add content to websites and intranets.
• Educated to degree level or equivalent, preferably in Marketing or Business Studies.
• Competency in Microsoft Office programs, the Adobe creative suites and the use of PC and
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and spoken.
• Hard worker with commitment, dedication and initiative.
• The ability to work under pressure, independently and as part of a team.
• Outstanding levels of organization and attention to detail.
• The creativity and confidence to introduce new ideas.
What you’ll get in return:
- 18 days PTO, 2 volunteer days, plus 7 federal holidays and a half day following your birthday
- Complete health benefits (medical, dental, vision) package, including employer sponsored life insurance • 401(k) with company match
- Ventra Transit Benefit program
- Exciting social scene and lively atmosphere (intramurals, happy hours, ice cream socials, etc.)
- Monthly President’s Club dinners at Chicago’s best restaurants
- Summer Hours
- Free onsite gym membership
Established in 1998 in the UK, PHMG has become the world’s leading audio branding agency – and is now a company in hyper growth mode. From our North American HQ in a beautiful downtown Chicago location, we’re expanding across the continent and beyond, making us one of the city’s fastest growing media companies. We work with 36,000 clients in 54 countries across the globe, and this expansive client list includes household names such as Samsung, Audi and Adidas, as well as SMEs in every sector of the global market. We give each of them a stellar production that combines creative copy, world-class voice artistry and an exclusive Brand SoundTrack™ - strengthening their business identity in the most memorable, emotive way.
We do all we can to make PHMG the best place to be, so we offer all our staff a complete portfolio of PH Perks. This extensive list of benefits includes free gym membership, in-house barbers and beauticians, CSR initiatives and many more exciting rewards.
PHMG is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
All applicants must possess current U.S. work authorization