PHMG works with more than 36,000 clients across the globe – and we’re committed to delivering the very best service to every single one. This dedication to has led to the rapid expansion of our client care teams, creating brand new opportunities for talented people who share our passion.
Reporting to the Head of Client Services, you’ll be at the forefront of a team collectively tasked with delivering world-class service to our UK clients. They – and in turn, you – will be responsible for driving growth and increasing client retention through positive reinforcement of a tailor-made product offering, and the value we know it will bring to a business.
The successful candidate will drive measurable results through the team, and will be comfortable taking a hands-on approach that demonstrates expertise and focus on high performance. A proven influencer at senior levels, you’ll have experience establishing credible relationships with peers – and your total commitment to client care and retention will be rewarded with great earning potential and career progression.
This position would be perfectly suited to an established Sales or Customer Service Manager who’s used to driving business as the head of a highly successful and integral team. They should be a strong motivator and listener, who can develop employees individually and the department as a whole.
Package: Upto £50k basic with an OTE of £70k
Office location: Old Trafford, Manchester, M16 0PQ
Hours: Flexibility required, will be discussed at the interview stage
What you’ll be doing:
- Demonstrating sound and fair decision making – you’ll show objectivity and empathy while maintaining commercial focus
- Establishing priorities and focusing on action planning
- Leading your team of 14 Account Managers and Directors from the front, with a hands-on on approach and coaching style
- Taking all necessary steps to improve the current sell-through rate of our new clients
- Tracking individual and team progress
- Holding regular, ongoing development meetings with individuals and teams
- Guaranteeing the department continues to deliver the world-class service PHMG is renowned for
- Creating an environment that delivers success
- Ensuring additional revenue opportunities are always maximised
- Analysing data on sales and client retention to identify trends
- Working seamlessly across all functions as the face of this high-profile team
What you’ll need:
- A proven background in sales and retention of new business
- A successful history of account management
- Experience of successfully managing and coaching a team of direct reports
- An analytical mind that uses data for effective decision making
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines and KPI-driven targets
- A commercial mindset with entrepreneurial spirit – you’re confident taking the lead and making decisions
- Resilient and receptive to change – helping drive continuous improvement and growth
- Self-motivation with clear goals and ambitions. You’re driven to go above and beyond expectations in the interest of the client and PHMG’s brand reputation .
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive salary and rewards
- £50/month timekeeping bonus
- Career development and progression directly linked to your performance
- Smart pension scheme
- Life insurance and critical illness cover
- Free gym membership at PureGym from your first month
Established in 1998, PHMG has grown from a renowned Manchester-based business to the world’s leading audio branding agency – working with 36,000 clients in 39 countries across the globe. This expansive client list includes household names of the calibre of Samsung, Audi and Adidas, as well as SMEs in every sector of the global market. We give each of them a stellar production that combines creative copy, world-class voice artistry and an exclusive Brand-Sound-Track™ – strengthening their business identity in the most memorable, emotive way.