PHMG is the world’s leading audio branding agency, working with more than 36,000 clients in 54 countries. Globally renowned brands such as Audi, Adidas and Coca-Cola trust us to make them sound as good as they look.
We’re looking for a hard-working and professional Talent Acquisition Executive to join our internal recruitment team aligned to our sales department – you’ll play a vital role in delivering high volume of qualified inside sales candidates to support our growth in North America. You’ll be tasked with developing long-term pipelines and identifying candidates for our upcoming sales academies.
With a broad range of recruitment experience gained in-house or with an agency, you’ll be comfortable prioritising your own workload and maintaining constant communication with hiring managers and Heads of Sales.
We’ll need you to quickly screen a large volume of candidate CVs from CV databases and our ATS to identify those who fit the brief. Candidate and hiring manager experience are key to maintaining our brand reputation so you’ll work proactively to ensure a consistent and positive experience.
As part of our UK and Global Talent Acquisition Team, you’ll collaborate and share best practice ideas, spotting trends in recruitment marketing and technology and supporting our employer brand on social media channels.
You'll own the entirety of the candidate lifecycle – from sourcing through phone screen and interview management to offer. We're looking for someone with ambition and drive who enjoys the thrill of finding top talent.
What you'll be doing:
- Proactively sourcing candidates from LinkedIn, CV databases and online job boards
- Completing short screening calls to assess candidate quality and alignment with our culture and ways of working
- Identifying skilled salespeople with the drive and ambition to excel in our high performing sales team
- Scheduling interviews with Sales leaders and managing the candidate process
- Selling the benefits of a role with PHMG and presenting a positive employer brand at all times
- Providing feedback to candidates and managing the offer process
- Meeting your monthly target and striving to consistently over-achieve
What you'll need:
- Experience of either agency or corporate recruiting experience
- Experience recruiting for sales positions
- Strong sourcing skills including writing job advertisements, direct messaging and headhunting
- Outstanding presence on the phone – ability to screen candidates effectively and provide detailed breakdowns to upper management on candidate qualifications
What you'll get in return:
- Uncapped commission
- Career development and progression directly linked to your performance
- Free gym membership at PureGym
- Birthday gifts and time off to celebrate
- On-site barber and beautician
- Creative, spacious offices with breakout areas and bar
- Cycle to work scheme
- Smart pension scheme following a three-month probationary period