Audio Branding Consultant - Chicago
We require an Audio Brand Consultant to provide a personalized set-up service for our new American and
Canadian clients. You’ll liaise with key company contacts, internal and external service providers from across
the globe working to tight deadlines to ensure the seamless implementation of a client’s new audio branding
With your excellent people and organizational skills, focused customer-care mentality and proactive
approach to work, you’ll deliver the premium customer service that we’re renowned for. In return,
you’ll receive full training, dedicated support and exciting opportunities for progression.
- Effectively project managing our B2B client portfolio
- Building a thorough understanding of a new client’s business, to develop creative briefing content
- Working to a series of tight deadlines to develop brand congruent audio content; including all creative
scripts, recorded productions and arranging all necessary engineering for new PHMG clients.
- Establishing effective relationships across multi-disciplinary teams located across the globe
- Delivering world-class customer service to all new clients
- Ensuring all project management updates are updated on our in-house CRM system proficiently - meeting and exceeding client expectations
PHMG is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Skills, knowledge and experience
- Experience in a results-driven customer services environment
- Proven success in project management and managing multiple priorities
- Extremely proactive, with strong organizational skills
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic
- Communicate effectively and efficiently via phone, email and in-person meetings
- Creative problem solver who can react professionally at all times and multi-task
- Ambitious, reliable and focused
Dedicated team player with drive and initiative
- Competitive, able to work under pressure and meet and exceed set realistic targets
- Strong business acumen; polished, and articulate, comfortable liaising with to senior level clients
- Proficiency in PC office products such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook is required.
- College degree preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent: Business or Marketing
- 1-2 years related agency experience